International Science and Technology Conference (ISTEC) aims to provide a multinational platform where the latest trends in science and technology can be presented and discussed in a friendly environment with the aim to learn from each other. Prospective presenters are encouraged to submit proposals for papers or posters/demonstrations that offer new research or theoretical contributions. Presentations should be in Turkish or English and should address both theoretical issues and new research findings. Furthermore if the presenter is unable to attend the oral presentation, the virtual presentations or video presentations are available. For further information on how to submit, please refer to the Paper Submission section on our website. For paper guidelines, please refer to the Paper Guidelines section.
ISTEC conference is supported by Istanbul University - Cerrahpasa and other international universities and will take place July 3-5, 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book with ISBN and modified version of selected papers will be published in peer reviewed journals:
- The Online Journal of Science and Technology - TOJSAT (www.tojsat.net) (indexed in DOAJ, Index Copernicus and SOBIAD) also optional (please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Revista De Chimie indexed in SCI (with additional fee)
- Alternative Therapies indexed in SCI (with additional fee)
- Frenenius Environmental Bulletin indexed in SCI (with additional fee)
- Amazonia Investiga - ESCI Web of Science (additional fee)
- Scientica Iranica- SCI Expanded (additional fee)
Papers should be in Turkish or English, and should address both theoretical issues and new research findings. At least 150-200 words long abstract should be provided. The full papers should be written according the paper guidelines.